Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- improved FFMPEG support
- more video formats supported
- newer version of FFMPEG used on windows and 64-bit support added
- changed how whiskers were ordered to better support videos imaging both sides
of a mouse's face.
- added a special heuristic classifier for tracking single whiskers
- added a special heuristic classifier adapted for tracking whiskers on both
sides of a mouse's face.
- added Matlab mex binaries to support reading and writing of measurements
files, as well as reading of whiskers files.
- seeding function used to initially find whiskers is now more efficient
and provides more accurate estimates of local whisker angle.
- Improved the installer so python and Matlab functionality is better
- added another measurements file format that remembers the face position.
The new format is now the default. A warning may be issued for files
that use the old format. Run the measurements_convert command to update
your files, if necessary.