Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Added a new GUI. Replaces the old ui2.py based GUI. The new GUI is provided in executable form, meaning that you don't have to install any crazy python mumbo-jumbo to have a simple way of looking at results. On windows, the application will get installed to your "Start Menu." Just drag-and-drop data into the running app to get started!
- Improved FFMPEG support. Now able to read a greater number of file types including uncompressed AVI.
- Added a command line utility for converting any readable video to an uncompressed tiff stack.
- Backwards compatibility. Fixed a bug in reading the old text-based .whisker format.
- Better error reporting from mex functions.